Our clients’ privacy is very important to us. To that end, Capital CDC has created the following Policy so that our clients understand how and why we gather, utilize, communicate, and disclose our clients’ nonpublic personal information.
- Capital CDC or its representatives will disclose the purposes for which nonpublic personal information is being collected.
- Capital CDC or its representatives will collect and utilize the nonpublic personal information with the sole objective of implementing the previously disclosed purposes.
- Capital CDC or its representatives will only retain the nonpublic personal information for the length of time required to implement the previously disclosed purposes.
- Capital CDC or its representatives will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of our clients or the individuals to which the nonpublic personal information relates.
- Nonpublic personal information should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- Capital CDC or its representatives will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Capital CDC or its representatives will make the information about our policies and practices relating to the management of nonpublic personal information readily available to our clients.
Capital CDC is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of nonpublic personal information is protected and maintained.